Limor Sheiman : Head Nurse
Esther Peer Bar-Yosef : Deputy Head Nurse
Secretariat : Oshra Moyal
Telephone : 972-8-6745800
Fax : 972-6732342
Esther Peer Bar-Yosef, Limor Shaiman, Yossi Blaer, Dalia Katz, Rachel Shweitzer, Yehudit Hadar
Eliz Mordokevitz, Shosh Sela, Julie Praim, Revital Salimi, Sharlin Gilat
Field Coordinator Nurses
|| Medical Equipment Evaluation |
|Esther Peer Bar-Yosef
||Quality Control |
||Continuing Nursing Education|
||Clinical Software, Patient Transportation, and National Service|
Disaster and Emergency
||Prostate Cancer |
|| Breast Cancer|
Departmental Head Nurses
|Anat Elyasi |
|Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
|General Intensive Care Unit
|Intensive Coronary Care Unit
|General and Vascular Surgery
|Internal Medicine A
|Internal Medicine B
|Internal Medicine C
|Internal Medicine D
|ENT and Ophthalmology
Head Nurses of Outpatient Clinics and Supplementary Services
|Sterile Supply Unit
|Surgical Day Care
|Medical Day Care
|Nephrology and Dialysis Unit
Modern Nursing Work
The modern nursing work is a central intersection and a connecting segment in the interaction between the patient and those involved in treating him.
The nurse is in charge of planning and coordinating the treatment in a defined population of patients and their families together with all the treating individuals involved. The nurse is responsible to ensure continuing and comprehensive treatment while maintaining regular follow up, supervision, and control in all stages of the treatment until the expected results are achieved, through the highest quality treatment and maximal efficiency.
· The nursing staff will operate out of current knowledge, while adhering to nursing acts and regulations, as well as to the regulations and directives of the Ministry of Health and the local regulations of the Medical Center.
· The nursing staff is devoted to the Elementary Law of Human Dignity and Liberty, and to the Patient Rights Law, and strives continually for improving the quality of service and professionalism.
· The nursing staff will ensure the creation of a respectful, trustful, and accepting environment.
· The nursing staff will ensure a fair relationship, that is based upon trust and friendship between the nursing personnel and their colleagues.
We believe in the patient's right to:
· Receive high quality and professional treatment
· Receive fair and equal attitude
· Receive comprehensive and current information
· Maintain the dignity of the patient, and his privacy and secrecy
Fields of activity of the Nursing Management
· Setting the nursing policy in the Medical Center according to the regulations and directives of the Ministry of Health and the local regulations of the hospital.
· Planning and carrying work plans in order to advance professional and quality level standards.
· To plan, recruit, select, and position the nursing personnel according to professional, quality, and quantity standards.
· Developing a team- planning and executing plans for developing teams in different levels and in clinical and managerial aspects.
· Planning, identifying and developing managerial reserve.
· Continuing operation of the nursing array in the medical center, including an effective problem solving process while making efficient use of the resources.
· Participating in the multi-disciplinary committees of the Medical Center.
· Preparing the nursing array for emergency times, mass-casualty events, and mass toxicological events, according to the drills of the Medical Center, the Emergency Department of the Ministry of Health and the IDF authorities.
· Maintaining work relations with colleagues at the Medical Center.
· Maintaining work relations with parties outside the hospital.
· Encouraging and supporting the nursing teams to take part in national committees, professional organizations, and professional conventions.
· Advancing the quality of service through continuous improvement of work processes, in order to give safe nursing care while maintaining an organizational culture that encourages reporting errors and learning from errors.
· Advancing quality while assimilating the Patient Rights Law and supervising its implementation.